EN | Walt Disney World honors its fiftieth anniversary with "The World's Most Magical Celebration," an incredible 18-month event that begins October 1, 2021. As the resort celebrates and continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your 2021-2022 guide for:
- insider tips on how to see and do it all--and according to enhanced health and safety measures
- detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries
- money-saving strategies
- a fold-out property map on the inside back cover
Get the scoop on what's new at Walt Disney World:
- The latest additions to your "must-do" lists: t he groundbreaking attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance the, the exciting Slinky Dog Dash, the zany Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, and the Disney Skyliner--the aerial gondola system connecting EPCOT, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and four resorts.
- Epic new resorts: the now-open Disney's Riviera Resort and the forthcoming Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser experience.
- The insider's updates on Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, the upcoming expansion at EPCOT, and more!
Inside we'll also tell you how to:
- Plan a Walt Disney World vacation that's right for you, including deciding when to go
- Stretch your dollar with money-saving tips and great value resorts like the Art of Animation and Pop Century
- Choose (and book) a Disney dining experience with our extensive restaurant coverage
- Understand the Disney Dining Plan program
- Reserve a breakfast with Mickey Mouse and his Disney pals
- Enjoy Disney Springs, a vibrant dining, shopping, and entertainment district
- Sign up for behind-the-scenes tours
- Detect dozens of Hidden Mickeys throughout the theme parks
- Plan the ultimate "land and sea" vacation with our Disney Cruise Line bonus chapter
Payment & Security
Deine Zahlungsinformationen werden sicher verarbeitet. Wir speichern keine Kreditkartendaten und haben auch keinen Zugang zu Deinen Kredidtkatendaten.